Hair Transplant In Delhi, Hair Treatment In Delhi, Hair Specialist In Delhi
One’s Richest Ornament – The Crowning Glory
Full Body Laser Hair Reduction
This is a dual wavelength laser platform that guarantees excellent results. It is completely safe and all our patients have been extremely satisfied with this treatment.
Here is how it works. Laser energy is absorbed by the pigment in the hairwhich converts it into heat. This destroys hair in the growing phase of the hair cycle. With successive treatments hair becomes finer and finer. This treatment could give you 60-90% permanent hair reduction.
Treatment may vary for hormonal imbalances. Our doctors offer specialized treatment plans based on your needs.
Grey Facial Hair
Treating grey facial hair used to be an impossible task but with our combined plan of laser and electrolysis treatment, it is now possible.The laser treatment takes care of the black hair and after a recovery period, it attacks the grey hair. Gradually its density decreases and you are free of grey facial hair.
Treatment may vary for hormonal imbalances. Our doctors consult and offer a specialized treatment plan based on your needs.
The reasons for hair loss other than the genes could be thyroid imbalances, iron deficiency, anorexia and excessive dieting regimes, beauty treatments (like rebounding, pressing, and colouring), stress, pregnancy, or any major surgery.
At SENS Clinic, the treatment options available for hair loss are Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Hair Transplant.
Why SENS Clinic?
- Latest FUE and FUT techniques
- 100% safe and sure with no side effects
- nternational Standards of Hair Transplant
- No Visible scars via FUE
- Minimal recovery time
Cellular Hair Restoration – Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is concentrated blood plasma with about 3-5 times the number of platelets than normal circulating blood. Recent studies have found that PRP serves as a safe and effective treatment option for male and female pattern hair loss.
PRP for Treating Hair Loss
The Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is “autologous” – derived from the patient’s own blood which is spun in a centrifuge to separate the solid from liquid components, and platelet activators such as thrombin, calcium chloride and sometimes collagen are added. The separated “solid” portion of the blood is PRP.This PRP is then reintroduced into the area of hair loss. PRP can be sprayed onto a recipient area during and after the hair transplant, laid into the donor incision, or injected directly into a balding scalp.
This is only a 20 min OPD procedure and 3-5 sessions are required depending on the degree of baldness which is repeated in an interval of 6weeks, 10 weeks and 6 months and so on.
At SENS, we understand that your hair needs are unique. That is why we offer options to suit your individual needs. Our minimally invasive solutions strictly follow the international standards of hair transplant and offer the patients permanent results with no linear scar after the procedure.
Anyone who has experienced permanent hair loss may be a candidate for hair restoration surgery, including:
- people suffering from patterned baldness
- men or women who want to restore or change the shape of their hairline
- people with areas of scarring from injuries or “scarring” skin diseases
- patients who experienced some hair loss after a surgery, such as face lift procedures
- people who want to thicken or restore eyebrows, eyelashes, beards, pubic hair
Hair transplantation is a minor out-patient surgery that requires 4–8 hours and is usually performed under local anesthesia. No dietary restrictions are required.
- We use FUE technique which involves direct removal of individual follicular units (each contains 1-4 hairs) with the help of specialized equipment. As no cutting and suturing is required in this method the cosmetic results are excellent in the donor area with NO visible scarring.
- These small grafts are then meticulously planted into the bald or thinning area of the scalp (recipient area) maintaining same angle as the other hairs present.
- Within 24 hours small crusts will form on each graft which would shed in approximately 2-3 weeks. The grafted hair usually starts to grow by 2-4 months and full results are achieved in 1 year after the procedure
- A minority of patients may experience mild swelling in the forehead area for a few days following surgery which goes away in 3–4 days
- Patients may be asked to use moist compresses or sprays, and to sleep in a semi-upright position for 2–3 days following the procedure to minimize swelling
- We recommend beginning medical treatment/PRP for significant hair loss as soon as the problem has been identified
- Hair transplants can be used to fill in the front hairline and thicken the front half of the scalp, and medical treatment/PRP can be used to maintain hair behind the transplant
- Normally, if you opt for Platelet Rich Plasma treatment, 3 to 5 sessions are required depending on the degree of baldness which is repeated in an interval of 6weeks, 10 weeks and 6 months and so on.