Have oily, acne prone skin? Then you must have come across products with salicylic acid for face. Salicylic Acid is the main active ingredient in most acne treatment products sold over the counter. However they have a concentration of .05% to 5%. While they are successful in treating mild acne and occasional breakouts, but aren’t much effective in the long run.
In professional skin care environment such as at SENS, salicylic acid peel for acne treatment uses higher concentration ranging from 10% (light), 20% (medium), to 30% for deep salicylic acid facial peels.
- Aids effective exfoliation
- Rejuvenates dull, tired looking skin
- Reduces Acne & acne scars
- Balances sebum production
- Unclogs pores, reduces enlarged pores
- Improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats ingrown hair
Book An Appointment
- Salicylic Peel – Face
- Salicylic Peel – Back/Chest