Have oily, acne prone skin?
If you have oily skin and prone to breakouts or acne, then salicylic acid is a name you are familiar with. Salicylic Acid is the main active ingredient in most acne treatment products sold over the counter but they occur in low concentrations of .05% to 5%. Though they are considered successful in treating mild acne and occasional breakouts, they are not very effective in the long run.
In the hands of the skin care professionals at SENS, the salicylic acid peel compounds we apply for acne treatment is of a much higher concentration ranging from 10% (light), 20% (medium), to 30% for deep salicylic acid facial peels.
- Effective exfoliation
- Rejuvenation of dull, tired looking skin
- Reduction of appearance of acne and acne scars
- Keeps sebum production in check
- Unclogs pores, reduces enlarged pores
- Improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats ingrown hair