To qualify for a hair transplant the patient
must be experiencing partial or complete permanent hair loss. Prior to this treatment, baldness was irreversible but now hair transplants have revolutionized lives by allowing individuals to regain their confidence and self-esteem.
This treatment entails the transfer of viable hair intact with follicles from the permanent zone to the area of baldness. During the next eight to twelve months, the hair takes root and grows in permanently.
Types of Hair TransplantsThere are two ways to obtain follicular units from the permanent donor area of the scalp – Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) & Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
In this method of hair transplant treatment, a long, thin strip of tissue is removed from the donor area and dissected into balding area’s follicular units under special microscopes.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
This is comparatively a newer method of hair transplant services, where the patient’s non bald areas are treated as resistant donor areas and the follicular units are extracted from these areas one at a time. Then the non-hair bearing skin is attached to the follicle.
Benefits of Hair Transplant
The main benefits of having a hair transplant include:
- Improved looks and confidence
- Permanent remedy to baldness
- You will never have to worry about losing your hair again
- Low maintenance required since transplanted hair is just like regular hair and requires no special treatment, care or shampoos
Book An Appointment
Why choose SENS Clinic for Hair Transplant treatment?
- SENS engages only the most effective and latest FUE and FUT techniques
- 100% safe with no side effects
- Procedures of Hair Transplant are conducted according to international standards
- No unsightly scarring or signs of procedure
- Minimal recovery time